Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hej!

Have the children gone to sleep? For more than 2 hrs. I hope so. It is just starting to get dark here. We appreciate the emails and tips on jet lag. Not sure it's working though. I start work tomorrow which should be interesting. I still can't find the camera to put some pics up but I will very soon.

For those of you tracking our every move. We'll be at Skansen (www.skansen.se) on the national holiday, June 6. Kickin it with the King, Carl XVI Gustav and all that.

Another cultural tidbit... you have to pay for your bags at checkout. Typically they are ~2Skr.

Only an hour asleep. Rowan is driving us insane. No sleep for the weary.

Some have asked about how to comment. I direct you to this link to read at your leisure.
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1082&topic=23

I switched to Anonymous posting so you don't need to register if I read things right. You could, however, register on Blogger with the knowledge that someone from Google (which owns Blogger) will be at your door within 5-7 business days requesting a vial of your blood for "security purposes". That is assuming I read the agreement correctly. The choice is yours.

Tasty!



Rob

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to comment on the succulent meatballs, lovely. Sam is ready to come and live with you guys too, is there room for another insomniac?

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and ps...
the little girl on the Skansen web site did NOT look swedish to me....I sure am glad that this is an anonymous post!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Yaz and Rob said...

Saniya would be so happy to pack Sam in a box and have him here with us. A full-time friend! I think he would miss his family though.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home