Friday, June 09, 2006

Yum! Köttbullar

I guess the question of the week would be...

How is the job?

I've worked a total of 5 days so far I think it will be good. It is much more technology oriented than I am used to but I'm ready to get out of the stone age. The project is a challenging one so I'll definitely be busy. When I first saw the equipment I would be using my jaw hit the floor. Very new and exciting stuff. The people are very helpful and friendly as well. We've already had champagne twice to celebrate structures solved and it seems as if there is some other celebration to be had during the day.

It has been difficult to get back into work after having a half a year not working. I know Yaz is missing the support she had in Eugene. We've found a place to go walking nearby which happens to be a huge cemetery. Very groomed and nice to stroll through.

We're still looking for apartments and hopeful we'll get something. Did I mention Rowan is sleeping through the night? Even if I did, it is worth mentioning again. It was like dealing with a newborn all over again that first week. How are the newborns anyway?

Rob

3 Comments:

Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

Benny slept from 9:30 until 6:00 last night....luckily I gambled for the night shift...so Matt had to get up early!!! HEE HEE. I thought that Rowan must be sleeping more, because when I am on in the afternoon....I think that you guys have already gone to bed :(...we always have the weekend!

1:05 AM  
Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

Hhhhhhh hhhhhh HHHHHHHHH.....(heavy breathing) Stalk...stalk...BOO!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Yaz and Rob said...

Yeah! Good shift to pick! We always have the weekend... it's like a romantic movie...opening sequence...but reallly we do have the weekend though.

Yaz

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home