Friday, May 02, 2008

Sardinia Again!

I just posted a different entry and after feeling bad that it was such a bombardment of kids photos I thought I would do another post with just a few landscape only shots. Enjoy!

View from Capo d'Orso, near Palau.


Same hike at Capo d'Orso.


The Roman ruins at Tharros.


Tharros again!


Old town Alghero. Children doing a dance and game.


La Pelosa beach.


Looking at Castelsardo from the old town Castle wall.


Looking at Castelsardo. The old town and castle is on the top left corner of the hill in this shot.


A view going into a valley from the mountain on the Costa Paradiso.


Just a nice shot as we drove along the northern coast.

1 Comments:

Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

Can I go there too?? Great pictures!! Like a postcard, please tell me that the kids fought/whined sometimes????

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home