Monday, July 09, 2007

Vacation!

Ok, I am getting jazzed for our trip. We leave in three days. We spend one week in Berlin. Then we fly to Milan and travel by train to Cinque Terra, Italy. These are five villages on the northern coast. We will spend our second week here, based in the town of Manarola, and return the end of July. We have an apartment in both places so I am hoping for comfort and space from kids when needed.

I must admit I have not been so excited for this trip. The thought of Rowan all over the place...what can I say, but I have had a turn around. After the last few days of planning the logistics and getting that kind of un-fun stuff out of the way, tonight I was looking at Cinque Terra and started getting really EXCITED! It looks sooooooooo incredible. I can't believe we are going. Yeah! Berlin will be great as a place that both of us really want to experience before we leave. Italy will be the magical italian get away that Italy always is.

So, we are off and will be thinking of everyone and hoping you all are having relaxing and fun vacations of your own.

We'll check in when we get back on the 26th.

Caio (Italian)
Auf Wiedersehen (German)
Hej (Swedish)
Bye (you know that one!)

Yasmiene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home