Friday, May 16, 2008

Maj or May (depending on where you live)

I was just about to put a picture up, but I am in a creative funk. Nothing looked so exciting... in general we are all healthy and good. I am really excited for Rob to finish his job. He is working constantly. So, when he finishes I have this fantasy that he will be around more?.... hmmmm. We are excited to go to northern Sweden. We will sublet our apartment while gone for a little extra cash. We are thinking that the end of July is a good time to return to the U.S. It is up in the air, but that is the game plan as of now. We probablly will not solidify plans until early July. Saniya and Rowan's daycare ends in two weeks. I met with Rowan's teacher this week.


As far as Sweden goes, we are feeling remorse about leaving. It has been well worth the experience. We are ready for a change, but feel great about this culture and society and what it offers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home