Friday, September 14, 2007

Ahhhhhh

Let's see. Lot's to update you all about. My friend, Jessica, left this morning. What a great visit! We both loved Estonia. The old town of Tallinn is a walled medieval village. It has great character and many original buildings that are being refurbished. Lot's of updating and growth was felt while there. I just kept feeling so happy for the people that they are experiencing prosperity. I will post some pixs in the next few days. We also had Jessica here in Stockholm for a week and that was great to see some museums and the sights.

Saniya and Rowan are back in school. Rowan started daycare 2 and a half hours per day. He is happy to go, but cries when I leave. He seems fine though and I am loving the time off! It was great to have Jessica here and be out with her kid free! Saniya is going to school 9-3 everyday. She is loving it and after the first day asked to stay until 3:00 to be able to go to snack time. Very important for her...

Rob is busy with work. He says his projects are working right now. He is also writing a paper. As well, he seems positive with job search. He told me, recently, he is looking into a related field with engineering proteins, as well as looking for something in his current field. So, we will see what happens there.

I am really just happy to not be going anywhere for the next few months. I want to get cozy for the winter and just hang out with my crew. I love that Rowan and Saniya are gone a few hours a day. I am excited to pursue my own thing again and feeling positive that it is time to begin that new phase of "non-stay at home" status. Whatever that means, we will see.

Ok, I will share more details about Estonia and some pixs over the weekend. Hope all are well at home (in the U.S).

The leaves are just turning here. It is beautiful and crisp and very much Fall.

Yasmiene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home