Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I have to say I have been pretty neglectful of the blog lately. Maybe it is just the mode of our household, doing stuff as it comes, but not really venturing outside of the immediate familial sphere for too many external adventures. As well, I had a glimmer of hope that Rob would write in the blog when he said to me about a week ago, "I was thinking I should write in the blog". Ya think... But alas, no sign of the family patriarch.

So, we had this great day yesterday of biking to Djurgarden (http://www.djurgarden.net/eng/index.html). It is an island in the downtown area that is undeveloped and preserved. The trees are in the height of color. We went to the children's museum for accouple of hours and then had a picnic in a garden called, Rosendal's Tradgard (http://www.rosendalstradgard.se/section.php?id=0000000051). It is a beautiful public garden with a cafe, nursery, store and children's play area. It is generally a fabulous place to be on a nice day.

Today is a lazy Sunday morning of coloring, reading library books and general relaxing. Ahhh, how come we don't do this more often? I think it might have to do with if the kids are in the same mood of general laziness. Or maybe it is the Fall weather? It is getting down right chilly here and the days are shorter and shorter. I love having seasons and get excited waiting for the next season. Right now, I am anticipating winter and actually looking forward to it.

We will do a bit of Halloween here, at least with in our apartment complex there will be trick or treating. Saniya wants to be Eeyore again but I am not sure I can swing that. We'll see. The days are ticking away on that. So, to be continued....

Hope everyone is enjoying the foliage and feeling generally cozy.

Yasmiene

1 Comments:

Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

Where, oh where are my little swedish meatballs??
Miss you all~!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home