Friday, July 14, 2006

Bet you didn't know this....

My friend sent this to me. I just responded to it. Thought I would share it with everyone. Maybe ya'll could share your favorites with me if you are in the mood.

How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Waitress at Marie Calendar's in Eugene - HAHA

2. Shore Manager for off shore experiment in Virginia Beach, VA

3. Caviar processer and handler at a fish processing plant outside of Juneau, AK

4. Womenspace night supervisor in Eugene (Shelter for Battered Women and Children)


Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. When Harry met Sally

2. Election

3. Youve Got Mail

4. All old movies from the 40's on - pretty much any romantic classic


Five Places I have lived:

1. Mclean, VA ( outside of Washngton DC)- 2 years

2. Pasadena, CA - 13 years

3. Boston - 2 years

4. San Francisco - 3 years

5. Portland, OR 2 years

I will throw in Gainsville, FL (the first 5 years of my life)


Four TV shows I like to watch:

1. Scrubs

2. Larry David show

3. Sopranos

4. 6 ft. Under (before it ended)


Four places I have been on vacation (or for me, I think the term is "long term travel"):

1. Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Laos

2. East and Southern Africa

3. Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras

4. Eastern Europe - Hungary, Czech Repulic. Then to Spain and Portugal. After, I met Rob in London and went together to Africa.


Four web sites I visit almost daily:

1. my hotmail

2. this one

3. http://lexikon.nada.kth.se/swe-eng.shtml
it is the Swedish - English dictionary site

4. NPR.org
to turn on program stream and listen


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Coffee if that counts

2. little Brach candies

3. yummy salmon

4. tri tip steak


Four places I would rather be right now :

1. somewhere without my kids

2. having a drink - in an outdoor bar - without the kids

3. reading in a cafe - alone or with Rob is ok, but no kids

4. in a spa hotel, with the kids in a fun day program and we just see then at night

(Sounds negative about the kids. But, it appears some away time is needed when that is my wish list! Maybe I will wish upon a star and it will happen soon, or not.)


Anyways, we are off to Gotland tomorrow. Hoping it will be a fabulous adventure. But, then getting away always is, right? I complain about the kids, but really I am excited to have us experience this adventure together.

Hasta babes,

Yasmiene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home