Thursday, June 26, 2008

Midnight Sun

We'll be off to see the midnight sun tomorrow morning. Everything is pretty much taken care of. I was looking at the baby black rabbits outside and thinking about what a great time it has been. It is hard to believe it has been 2 years. The time has gone by so quickly.

I would type about nostalgia, but I'm finding it impossible to come up with words. I've looked at past entries of this blog and smiled at the wonder and fascination with Sweden. This excitement still exists and we'll get to experience a different episode over the next 2 weeks.

The camping will be fun and full of interesting times I'm certain. Then it's back to the states. This is where most of the conflicting thoughts enter my mind. I am excited to return to the culture I am most familiar with, but know that culture shock will certainly hit. It will be interesting to see what I find the most strange. I'll also get to see it through the eyes of Saniya and Rowan, who probably relate closer to Sweden than the US.

At least we'll be coming back to low gas prices. It is about $8.30/gallon here. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home