Saturday, July 29, 2006

We're back, bronzed and bonded!

Hi all,

I'll write more later, but we returned last night and had a great time. We extended the vacation 2 extra days. So, we were gone 2 full weeks. Everyone is and remained healthy throughout the trip. We got a great tan from biking and being on the beach. We are bonded by sleeping in a tent for 2 weeks with 2 kids in 2 sleeping bags. We moved as a group, from showering to meals to pooping. It was all about communal togetherness. Biking was great and we really enjoyed it. We have lots of fun anecdotes to share with you all, but just wanted to let you curious folk know that we are back and healthy and somewhat relaxed (if that can really happen with two little kids).

Yaz

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't been checking this web site since your original e-mail to me (in May???). I will be putting it on my favorites so I can check in with you more. I loved the pictures and hearing about your adventures. It all makes me want to come visit you(anyway to get Tim to travel). Rowan is really growing!

I miss you guys...
Erin

4:15 AM  
Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

Nothing like family bondage to promote bonding! Thanks for all the chat time the other morning, I had missed you guys!....Rob, you're a peach!

11:29 PM  
Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

Nothing like family bondage to promote bonding! Thanks for all the chat time the other morning, I had missed you guys!....Rob, you're a peach!

11:29 PM  
Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

Split personality, but at least they agree!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Yaz and Rob said...

Not sure what "you're a peach!" means but I'll take it as a compliment. No Eugene-hippie-speak spoken here.

4:21 PM  
Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

You are such a peach....It is like saying through gritted teeth, I believe my father liked to say "Jessica, you are such a gem..." Just like everytime you would look at the computer screen when Yaz and I were on for an hour and a half....and the kids ran from their beds yet again...
you looked so happy that we were on yet another talking marathon....

But I do love the pull-up do-rag, is that the way that parents get funky in Sweden?

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home