Monday, August 14, 2006

Continuing Saga

We survived the move and are now enjoying close quarters. Our beds are inflatable mattresses so you know we're living the high life. It is a little larger than our tent so we can handle 2 weeks no prob. Possibly there will be some internet so maybe some skyping can happen. We'll see. There was a modem left on the counter so hopefully things will get hooked up. I'll keep you updated.

I have some more pics from our trip. These are from Sudersand on Fårö, a beach on a small island to the NE of Gotland. I think the translation is Sheep Island. There will be some more pictures coming. I have some of churches and Visby.

Rob

Swingtime


Buried


Eating sand


Martha Stewart's Tent living

2 Comments:

Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

wow, looks beautiful....and cozy. I just hope that no one jumps on and pops the air mattresses (sp?) because I could the boy Saniya in America doing that very thing, complete with an evil cackle.

2:09 AM  
Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

so I can't type well with one hand, them's da breaks... "I could SEE the boy ....."

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home