Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Trip teaser

A little post to tide over the hungry masses. You'll notice the bible paper thin pads strapped to my backpack. It turns out they weren't as bad as I imagined. After a couple days my back joints fused together and I could have slept on a bed of nails in comfort. Amazing how the body adapts.

You'll also notice we are quite fashionable campers. One of us in particular. I will leave it up to you to make the decision of who is dressed to kill.

We camped at Snäck for 3 days. It is about 6km North of Visby which is a pleasant bikeride along the water into town.

Ready to go camping


Our first camp at Snäck


Rob

1 Comments:

Blogger jmb_craftypickle said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Saniya and Rob are the peachiest, cutest campers ever! Not to dis Rowan and Yaz, but the other guys were going ALL OUT! FLAIR! you've gotta love it!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home